CPA LiFE FEST Conference
Participation in the Conference implies acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Main provisions
1.1. This Agreement governs the relationship between the Participants (the Buyers) and the Organizer (the Seller) of CPA LiFE FEST conference (hereinafter referred to as the Conference)).
1.1.1. A Conference Participant may be any individual person acting in its own interest or in the interest of a legal entity which has registered at cpa-life.info for the conference participation and has purchased the corresponding ticket. For information on acquiring the Participant status, see clause 3.4. hereof.
1.2. Organization and holding of the Conference is regulated by the laws of the Russian Federation. The Organizer undertakes to hold the event in the format of a conference in August 2022 on the following topics: "Internet Advertising", "Affiliate Marketing" and "Social Media Marketing" with the participation of invited speakers.
1.3. Placing an order for participation in the Conference by the Participant through cpa-life.info (hereinafter referred to as the Website), means that the Participant accepts the terms and conditions hereof. The Agreement is considered accepted by the Participant once the Participant has paid for CPA LiFE FEST conference tickets (ticket types: Online, Business, VIP).
1.4. LSH-Production Limited Liability Company is the Organizer of the Conference.
1.5. Unless otherwise provided for by this Agreement, the information posted on cpa-life.info is public.
1.6. By registering (by filling out any of the forms on the Website) on cpa-life.info, the Participant thereby gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data (name, surname, contact details and occupation) for entering such data into the information base of the event Participants. Further, this data may be used by the Organizer to inform the registered users about the progress of preparation for the event, changes in the event, etc. by e-mail and/or by telephone call.
2. Date and venue of the Conference
2.1. The conference will be held in August 2022.
2.2. Registration for the Conference begins on May 05, 2022 and ends on August 18, 2022 or at the time the last ticket to the Conference is bought out.
2.3. The Conference will be held at: Bld. 30, Kozhevennaya liniya, St. Petersburg, 199106.
2.4. The Organizer may change the venue of the Conference at any time, but no later than two weeks before the beginning of the Conference.
3. Participation terms and conditions
3.1. Any adult who has unlimited legal capacity may become a Conference Participant.
3.2. To become a Conference Participant, you shall:
· Familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of participation in the Conference set forth in this Agreement;
· Choose a Participant package on the Conference Website, which can fall into any of the 3 categories: Business, VIP, Online.
· Register on the Website, namely fill out an application indicating your personal data: name, surname, phone number, mail address, etc.
· Go to the payment option;
· Pay for participation.
3.3. Confirmation of registration and payment will be sent to the e-mail specified at the time of entering the Participant’s data. An order paid for and confirmed in such a way is a guarantee that the person who purchased the ticket receives the status of a Conference Participant.
3.4. The Participant undertakes to comply with the Rules of Conduct at the Conference (Appendix No. 1 to the Participation Agreement).
3.4.1 Should the Participant violate the Rules, the Organizer is entitled to remove the Participant from the Conference without compensating the cost of the paid ticket.
4. Payment terms and payment security
4.1. When placing an order, the Participant may choose himself/herself the payment method for the participation fee from those offered by the Organizer. The Participant shall pay his/her participation fee in accordance with the chosen method prior to date of the Conference
4.2. Payments shall be made and accepted through Check Inn service, which provides the following payment options:
- bank cards (VISA, MasterCard, MIR);
- bank transfer.
4.3. Payment security is ensured by the People Pass service.
4.4. The client's confidential data received in encrypted form (card details, registration data, etc.) is processed in the processing center. Thus, no one, even the Seller, can receive the client’s personal or banking data, including data about his purchases made in other stores or on other websites.
5.1. A Conference participation fee cannot be refunded later than 2 weeks before the start of the Conference
5.2. In the event of a refund for tickets, the Participation Agreement shall be deemed to be terminated.
5.3. A refund shall be made through and in the manner established by the People Pass service.
5.5. A refund shall be made within 30 business days after receipt of the request for such refund.
5.6. Bank charges and payment aggregators’ charges for funds transfer shall be borne by the Participant.
6. Validity of the Terms and Conditions
6.1. This Agreement shall come into force upon acceptance of the Offer by the Participant and remain valid until the Parties have executed their obligations in full.
6.2. This Agreement may be terminated in the manner prescribed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
6.3. The Organizer shall be released from fulfilling its obligations as a result of force majeure: acts of God (earthquake, flood, etc.), certain governmental bans, as well as social unrest: military operations, epidemics, large-scale strikes and so on, namely such phenomena the impact of which occurs from the outside and cannot be avoided.
6.4. The Organizer reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, and the Participants agree to observe these rules.
Before registration and submission of the Information, the Participant carefully read these terms and conditions, and appendices thereto and agreed with the procedure of Data receipt and processing set out by them.
Appendix No 1 to the CPA LiFE FEST Conference Participation Agreement
Rules of Conduct at the CPA LiFE FEST Conference
The purpose of these rules is to ensure the safety and comfortable stay of visitors during the Conference CPA LiFE FEST (hereinafter referred to as the "Conference", the "Event").
The Conference will be held at: Bld. 30, Kozhevennaya liniya, St. Petersburg, 199106.
The visitors shall take good care of the equipment and other property located at the venue of the Conference, keep cleanliness, public order and comply with these Rules.
The Conference Participants may:
1. Come to the Conference against presentation of tickets or other documents confirming their right to enter the Conference;
2. Duly use the wardrobe located on the Hotel’s territory and use other services provided by the Event Organizers.
The Conference Participants shall:
1. Be respectful towards the other visitors and Participants of the Event, staff, persons responsible for maintaining order, and avoid any action that may be dangerous to others.
2. Present tickets, invitations or documents giving the right to attend the Event to ticket inspectors.
3. Take the seats specified in the purchased tickets or documents replacing them if the documents indicate such seats.
4. Immediately notify the Organizers of the Conference or the Hotel’s administration in case of detection of any suspicious objects or things.
5. In case of being notified of evacuation, act in accordance with the instructions of the responsible persons or state officials, keeping calm and without panic.
Conference Participants are not allowed to:
1. Enter the auditorium in outerwear, bring it in hands or place it on the seats.
2. Enter the assembly halls in the state of alcoholic or drug intoxication.
3. Carry into the assembly halls food or alcohol purchased in the outlets other than those located on the territory of the Conference
4. Bring inflammable, explosive, poisonous substances, piercing and cutting objects, suitcases, bulky packages or bags.
5. Smoke inside.
6. Bring animals to the Event.
7. Use fire, pyrotechnic devices (fireworks, Bengal lights, firecrackers, etc.) in the assembly halls.
8. Put inscriptions, post up ads, posters or other informational products without prior permission of the Conference Organizers.